- Conversion Driven Web Design
- SEO Friendly Web Design
- Mobile Responsive Design
- Web Development
- Landing Page Design
- Infographic Design
- Website Repair & Upgrade
What is a Landing Page?
A landing page is just a single web page. If you advertise, you should direct all of the leads you attract from your advertisement, to a landing page. Every landing page should have a specific goal—it could be to generate sales, identify new leads or sign up potential customers. Your Landing page is your sales pitch. It needs to be created before you start spending money on advertising.
Why you need a Landing Page?
If you are paying good money for your online advertisements, and if your landing page does not effectively convert traffic into customers, YOU’RE WASTING MONEY! If someone clicks on your advertisement and then leaves your webpage without taking action, you’ve failed! Your landing page must provide your visitor with everything he or she needs to take action!
You need a better landing page design if:
Your Google Ads budget is draining without generating new leads.
New offers displayed on your website are failing to attract product sales & business leads.
Your current landing page is suffering from high bounce rate.
If you can relate with above statements, then, it is time to consult landing page experts.
What is wrong with the landing page I am using now?
Even the most generous advertising budget never seems enough these days, what with ever-increasing Cost per Clicks and high competition for every keyword, it’s a constant battle for the top position on search engines or a favourable ad banner.
Are you curious as to why your strategy isn’t working? Even after all the effort, marketers are left wondering why their marketing campaigns are not performing as well as they expected them to. We can give you a list of reasons.
- You might be diverting your traffic to your home page
- Your web page doesn’t deliver what you promise in your advertisement (like a special price or a limited period offer)
- Your conversion/lead generation form is difficult to locate
- Your landing page leaks traffic because there are too many navigation options
- You have too much to say on your landing page and the readers are just not interested
- Your never measure performance
- Or worst of all, your landing page takes too long to load
What are the qualities of a good landing page?
- Provide what is promised in the advertisement
- Use an attention grabbing headline
- Include your main value proposition
- Write a brief, engaging introduction to explain your product or service
- Clearly explain the key benefits
- Clearly explain any differentiating benefit
- Clearly explain additional features. Mention any add-ons that might prompt sales
- Carefully select imagery to support the main message
- Include social validation (testimonials, service volumes, etc.)
- Include strong calls to action
- Use images and/or video that relate to the copy
It may seem simple and the design process may seem like a piece of cake, however designing a landing page requires technical expertise, and a good understanding of sales psychology and, industry best practices, as well as a great deal of creativity. We design every page based on in-depth research about your business, your products and your marketing objectives.
Empower your marketing efforts with the right landing pages. We will be happy to help.
Why Choose Us?
We don’t try to cram your requirements into a one-size-fits-all template. We understand that every business has unique requirements and objectives.
- We design our processes to market your product in the most effective manner possible
- We always do extensive research before we design
- We work hard to produce good copy that reinforces your goal
- We pay special attention to the call-to-action design
- We target the right keywords on your landing page
- We promise better returns
- We optimise the landing page so that it delivers excellent leads
- We remove any source of distraction from your landing page
- As a full-service web design and marketing company, we have the best of both worlds working together to deliver landing pages that work.
Want to Learn More?
Great landing pages easily generate an additional 5% click-to-call advantage in a successful paid search campaign. Every campaign you run deserves a different landing page and each landing page might require a different layout. But that’s OK – that’s why we’re here.