Why Do I Need A Digital Marketing Strategy?
Creating a thriving business takes planning, and successful plans require multiple marketing tactics working in unison. For this reason, Result Driven SEO specialise in designing Holistic Digital Marketing Strategies, which thoroughly and holistically address your total online presence. We recognise that business and your marketing needs have changed substantially in the last decade:
- Search and e-mail are now the top two ranking internet activities (Source: Search Engine Journal)
- Local searches attract 50% of mobile visitors to stores within one day (Source: Search Engine Land)
- Up to 80% of business decision makers prefer sourcing their information from articles versus an advertisement. (Source: Exact Target)
- Marketers who blog regularly are 13 times more likely to generate positive ROI from inbound marketing. (Source: HubSpot)
- Relevant email campaigns drive 18 times more revenue than the old fashioned ‘broadcast’ emails. (Source: Jupiter Research)
- Companies that blog usually get 97% more inbound links. (Source: HubSpot)
- 79% of marketing leads never result in a sale. (Source: Marketing Sherpa)
- Nurtured leads buy 47% more purchases than non-nurtured leads. (Source: The Annuitas Group)
- Inbound leads cost 61% less than outbound. For example, an inbound lead might be generated as a result of search engine optimisation. An outbound lead might be generated as a result of a cold call. (Search Engine Journal)
- 88% of B2B marketers say case studies are the most effective content marketing. (Source: Content Marketing Institute)
- 93% of business buyers rely on search to start their buying process. (Source: Marketo)
All of this means that if you aren’t marketing your business by combining elements such as search engine optimisation, sales funnel optimisation, email campaigns, blog posts and social media, you are failing to attract the traffic, leads and customers that your company deserves.
The Result Driven Marketing process is based on an initial audit, that is followed by data collection, and analysis. We then develop a thorough digital marketing plan that is driven by those results and carefully designed to suit each client’s individual needs, circumstances and goals.
There are five strong reasons you need a digital marketing strategy:
- A written strategy provides formal direction and focus
- It ensures that you get everyone’s commitment
- It enables you to plan to be better resourced
- It helps you to set and achieve your goals
- It helps you to optimise your activities going forward, and to stay ahead of the plan
How Result Driven SEO Helps You With Your Digital Marketing Strategy
When we develop your digital marketing strategy, we accommodate your:
- search engine optimisation
- traffic conversion strategies
- sales funnel
- paid marketing / advertising
- social media
- marketing automation
- Database marketing
This plan is designed to attract new leads, convert them into engaged visitors, close them as customers and finally retain them as fans. For the record, this never fails to generate tangible success for our clients and this business model now serves as a platform for most of Result Driven SEO’s work. Check out some of our recent case studies to see just how successful it has been.
If you’re ready to make that quantum leap in your business marketing strategy, please contact us.
How We Helped Plastic Surgeon Naveen Somia Increase the Number of Patients by 115%
How Helped Gordon Vet Increase The Number of Clients by 146%
How We Helped Dr Rob King to Increase the Number of Patients by 80%
How We Helped Dazmac Recover From Google’s Penalty and Achieve 150% Sales Leads Growth
How We Helped Bill Removalists Sydney Get Out of Google’s Penalty and Increase Lead Number by 146%
How We Increased Harley Finance’s Lead Number By 500%
Don’t Just Take Our Word For It
Nothing says more about the quality of our work than the success of our customers.
Huyen and her team are responsive with our enquiries and we are happy to see the results from the campaign and would highly recommend Result Driven SEO for any search marketing needs.
Polished Pixels - Director
First page ranking for most important keywords in all major cities. Recovery of organic traffic and a considerable jump in conversions up 60% compared to same time last year and 45% compared to our peak period last year.
General Manager, Roadside Response
Great to see ranking improving. Thanks for ongoing help and guidance.
Dr. Scott Lackenby
Partner, Gordon Vet Hospital
Result Driven SEO has been very responsive, and supportive during the three months we have worked together on redesigning my website and optimising my SEO.
Owner, Boutique Retreats
We recovered from the Google Penalty after 3 months and now the website is running so well, we receive phone calls, and email enquiries everyday.
Owner, Bill Removalists Sydney
The SEO side has gone so well that my business isn’t a year old yet but the website has been appearing on top of the first page for some targeted keywords and that I believe is a great result!...oh yeah, I love working with them!
Managing Director, Orthotic Solutions Podiatry