Dr Rob King was experiencing lost traffic and enquiries after investing in a new website provided by a rival agency.
One of our existing clients suggested Result Driven SEO to Dr Rob King and we conducted a thorough review of his site and online marketing strategies before implementing a strategic SEO campaign designed to deliver results.
As part of our SEO setup process, we proposed a new design for a contemporary and professional looking website. We practically gave Dr Rob King a new website at the end of our SEO set up work.
Since campaign commencement with Dr Rob King (Feb 2016) we have managed to achieve these results after one year;
- An increase in web traffic to Dr Rob King’s website of 106%
- 80% increase in number of new patients
- Completely new, modern and professional looking website
- Top page 1 ranking for highly competitive local and national keywords:
- “men’s health clinic Sydney” – number 2 ranking
- “men’s health physicians” – number 1 ranking
- “men’s health clinic” – number 1 ranking
- “men’s health check” – number 7 ranking
- “men’s health check Sydney” – number 6 ranking
- “male health check up Sydney” – number 7 ranking
- “men’s gut health check” – number 1 ranking
- “low libido check up” – number 9 ranking
Technique 1: Online Marketing Strategy to set the directions for activities and tactics
This is critically important session that allows us to give the practice a clear direction for their online marketing activities, resources and to establish a clear pathway to reach their business goals.
We sat down with the team at Dr Rob King, and gained some fundamental information about the practice: target clients, key services, their niches, differences, strengths, weaknesses, threats and opportunities from the market, and we used this information to devise a custom online marketing strategy for the practice.
Technique 2: Research on What Strong Competitors Do and How They Do Well
Our competitor research is designed to gain a clear understanding of who are our clients strongest competitors – what are their competitive advantages, value propositions and online marketing activities. We specifically identify;
- Where do these competitors advertise?
- How is their advertising working?
- Which are their biggest website traffic referral sources?
- SEO Strategy: what keywords are they targeting, where do they build links, where do they promote their websites?
Gaining an insight into what competitors do and how they do it gives our team and our client directions on how to surpass them.
Technique 3: Highlight Dr Rob King’s Value Proposition and Key Differences from Other Medical Practices
After conducting extensive research on the industry and Dr Rob King’s biggest competitors, and also after interviewing the team at Dr Rob King themselves, we were able to identify Dr Rob King’s biggest strengths and value proposition, their key points of difference compared to their competitors.
We then highlighted these key selling points on the website home page and all sub-pages to ensure that their target prospects would be able to view them easily from wherever they landed on the website.
Technique 4: Comprehensive Keyword Research for All Targeted Services
We extensively researched appropriate keywords for all of the service pages on the website and for all targeted services. We also conducted comprehensive long-tail keyword research to find out which search terms that users used to find information related to Dr Rob King’s main services.
This comprehensive keyword research enabled us to devise a strategy to help Dr Rob King target all the important main services in their areas of expertise.
The keyword research not only covered short-tail but also long-tail keywords for future blog content development.
Technique 5: Build a New Website to Increase Conversion Rate and Brand Perception
We decided to rebuild Dr Rob King’s website as part of our SEO premium package to enhance the look, functionality, and user experience and conversion optimisation. The website was now well optimised for both desktop and mobile devices.
According to our experience, no matter how much traffic you drive to the website, if it doesn’t sell, it doesn’t work.
Technique 6: Build More Service Pages
We gradually built more pages for Dr Rob King by adding new informational pages with unique content.
A website with 100 pages has greater traffic than a 10-page website, simply because it offers more topics that users can search for.
We applied this strategy on Dr Rob King’s service pages.
Technique 7: Implement SEO On-site Best Practices
We implemented best practice for on-page optimisation adhering to Google and other search engine webmaster guidelines;
- Rewrite benefits-driven copy that places users at the centre. Our goal is to create a website that users can quickly find the information they need more easily.
- Ensuring Proper Indexation: Through the use of sitemaps, pagination, no-indexing tags and the reconciliation of all duplicate content, we were able to ensure the proper indexation of Dr Rob King’s website.
- Individually crafted, uniquely written Meta Titles, Meta Descriptions, and Heading tags for all pages. By optimising the site’s title tags, meta description tags, heading tags and content to include targeted keywords, we were able to increase the search traffic.
- Improve the website’s load times for proper SEO on both desktop and mobile devices. This is one of the key elements to increase the website ranking performance.
- “No Follow” for unimportant links
- Add image ALT tags to all images
- Other technical SEO setups
Technique 8: Gain Local Reviews – Greatest SEO Weapon
As part of our local SEO work, we assisted Dr Rob King to outreach to their current and future clients asking for real testimonials for the website and to actively leave reviews on Dr Rob King’s Google Plus Local account.
We understand that practices with positive reviews started ranking higher than those with few or negative reviews.
Technique 9: Build High Quality Links
Incoming links from other websites are a very important component of search engine optimisation. Poor quality links not only won’t increase your traffic or ranking, but can damage your domain and potentially attract a penalty from Google, or other search engines, if the site linked to has violated any webmaster guidelines.
We take link building very seriously and we make sure that all the sites that we place links on are well screened before any placement. Some of the link building we did included;
- Outreach to relevant blogs to feature Dr Rob King’s content and to gain quality backlinks to the website.
- Listing of the website on medical, health and local directories
- Submission of infographics, videos, and relevant marketing material to submission sites.
We started seeing obvious improvement within 2-3 months of the new website going live.
We managed to create these results after the second year (compared to 1st year);
- the organic web traffic to Dr Rob King’s website had increased 106%
- 80 % increase in number of patients
Gosh I have been so busy, with many new patients. So your work has really been a great success for me. Thank you!! I really appreciate that you are going the extra mile with my website. The bookings are up again, which is good news! Thank you once again for everything and for your terrific work
Dr Rob King
Men’s Health Physician